Karaoke means “tone-deaf” in English. Tsunami means “you’re fired”Posted: March 15, 2011
– I was talking to my Japanese real estate agent. I said “is there a school in this area.” She said “not now, but just wait.”
– Japan is really advanced. They don’t go to the beach. The beach comes to them.
– What do the japanese have in common with @howardstern? They’re both radio active.
– Japan had put out this urgent plea….” PLEASE SEND US A FEW BIlLION RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!”
– Japan called me. They said “maybe those jokes are a hit in the US, but over here, they’re all sinking.”
– What does every Japanese person have in their apartment? Flood lights.
– My Japanese doctor advised me to stay healthy I need 50 million gallons of water a day.
– I just split up with my girlfriend, but like the Japanese say, “They’ll be another one floating by any minute now.”
You can’t blame him for the aftermath. Humor is supposed to be the best remedy. So why won’t people take this? Because it’s not in the form of a little blue pill provided by the FDA.